Too FAT for the Gym?

Monday, July 24, 2017

A couple of weeks ago I joined my local gym.

  
I had wanted to do it for sometime but something always held me back. FEAR.
Fear of what you ask?
Fear of being laughed at, fear of being the fattest person there, fear of being judged, fear of being stared at........ laughed at even.

I had been a member of this gym YEARS ago, but life happened, I lost my drive and desire to spend time doing work outs and became complacent. But I longed to get it back.
Over the years when confidence was an all time low I would think, I know I will just work out at home - NEWSFLASH it never happened. I know, I'll start running at night around my local field - NEWSFLASH I hurt my knee oh and it was raining.

I WAS MAKING EXCUSES!!!!
Till a few weeks ago when something just clicked.....
Who cares if they stare, who cares if I am the fattest person there, I'm trying and that's what counts right?
I filled out the forms and waited for my induction.


That was two weeks ago and I am LOVING it!!!
I hope to get back that person that loved exercise and to get my fitness levels back up.

Wish me luck!!!

What I'm trying to say, is don't let fear get in the way of things you want to do, if you want to do something just DO IT.
I spoke about my thoughts in this weeks Tea With E which I will leave the link for below.


Let me know your thoughts on this?
Love
Mrs M xxxx

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Way to go girl! I had the exact same worries. I actually found a gym that has little private cubes to work out in which has allowed me to workout without fear of being judged, so you're doing way better than I am at conquering your fears! You rock!

    ReplyDelete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements