Em For President

Thursday, July 20, 2017


What happens when your friend comes over to stay for the weekend, well, firstly you spend quality time together, secondly you drink wine and beer, thirdly you eat pasta oh... and then you stand in a field and get her to take blog photo's that look like you're running for president - LOVE IT


Seriously though, this whole outfit is from Yours Clothing, and I love it, its so comfy casual.

This stretchy black midi dress is super comfortable and it has pockets!!! 
Who doesn't love a dress with pockets right ladies?




Whilst I've opted for a more relaxed look, this black dress can totally be dressed up with heels, 
jacket and statement necklace. 



But I really like the more casual look, complete with cropped denim jacket and navy pumps



and can we talk about the bag, this star print beach bag is so cute right? 
I flippin love it, and its really spacious too.
It also comes in pastel pink and purple and they are so cute.


Isn't Khi a good photographer, I think she needs to come an visit more often just for the photo's lol!!

Here are a few more of my favourites.....












Did you catch the latest weekend vlog?



Let me know what your favourite comfy casuals are?

Also, I totally need to run for president now, esp in that first picture right? haha!!

Love

Mrs M xxxx



*items kindly sent for review

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. That bag is gorgeous 😍 lovely outfit Em!

    ReplyDelete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements