BLOG SALE - MARCH 2015 UPDATED

Friday, February 27, 2015

Hey Everyone,

Spring is on its way and so I'm having another clear out.

****

All the prices and sizes are underneath each item.

If you are interested in any of the items below then please comment or tweet me with your email address so I can send you a paypal invoice.
P&P is £3.20 standard first class for one item (small parcel).

If you purchase more than one item  I would need to look up the postage, online it looks to be £5.65 for a medium parcel. 
Regretfully this is a UK only blog sale.

All items come from a smoke free home and are in good condition, with some items only being worn a couple of times or still with tags on.


                                            Happy Shopping!!!


SIMPLY BE DUSTER JACKET
SIZE 20
£10


ASOS BIRD PRINT SKATER DRESS
SIZE 18
£7


ALICE AND YOU SKATER DRESS
SIZE 18
£8


AX PARIS NEON FLORAL DRESS
SIZE 20
£10




LOVEDROBE BLACK DRESS - NEVER WORN
SIZE 20
£15




YOURS CLOTHING CRINKLE KIMONO
SIZE 22
£7



PRIMARK CHECK DRESS
SIZE 18
£4.00


PRIMARK SLEEVELESS BLOUSE
SIZE18
£4.00


GEORGE @ ASDA SLEEVELESS BLOUSE 
WITH GOLD STUDS
SIZE 22
£4.00




GEMMA COLLINS KIMONO
SIZE 20
£8.00


PRIMARK SPOTTY JUMPER
SIZE 20
£4.00




MARISOTA LACE PEPLUM TOP
SIZE 22
£10.00


SIMPLY BE BIRD PRINT DRESS
SIZE 22
£10.00


AVA MARC HEYES FLORAL SHIFT DRESS 
(NEW WITH TAG)
SIZE 22
£15.00


GEORGE @ ASDA SLEEVLESS DAISY BLOUSE
SIZE 16
£4.00


BOO HOO WHITE KIMONO
(WORN ONCE)
SIZE 18
£6.00






SIMPLY BE KELLY BROOK BLACK DRESS 
(NEW WITH TAG)
SIZE 18
£20.00 



GEORGE @ ASDA DRESS 
SIZE 20
£4.00



SIMPLY BE LOOK MAGAZINE DRESS (WORN ONCE)
SIZE 20
£15.00




SOLE DIVA NUDE PEEP TOE (BRAND NEW)
SIZE  7
£6.00



SOLE DIVA PATENT RED PEEP TOE (BRAND NEW)
SIZE 7
£6.00





MARISOTA METALLIC SKIRT (WORN ONCE)
SIZE 20 (GENEROUS IN SIZE)
£10.00



GEORGE @ ASDA MILITARY COAT
SIZE 20
£10
(POSTAGE WILL BE £5.65 DUE TO WEIGHT)


MARISOTA SPOTTY DRESS
SIZE 20
£7.00


TOPSY CURVY DRESS
SIZE 20
£7.00


APPLES AND PEARS SKATER DRESS
SIZE 20
£7.00

HAPPY SHOPPING!!!

LOVE

MRS M XXXX

You Might Also Like

19 comments

  1. Can i have the ax hearts dresd please hun x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Em, would love the wallis blouse! My email is maisieartis@live.co.uk xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. could i buy the yours monochrome dress please? my email is cat_5678@yahoo.co.uk thanks x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Em, could I please have the Claire Richards dress?
    Also, what is the sizing like on the green/black tunic? Love the colours 😊 xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, sure can you send me your paypal address and I will invoice you for the dress.
      The Green and Black Tunic is now sold i'm afraid, the other green skater dress is still available though xx

      Delete
  5. Hi Emma can I please have marks and spencer t dress my email address is jreynolds6@talktak.net thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi just paid for the dress thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Em, how much do you think it will be for the black blouse, the pink primark blouse and the crinkle kimono? Also is the George blouse a big 16 or to fit a 18-20 or a true 16? Sorry for the questions!

    I'm slusher2010@gmail.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Stephanie the prices are below each item, for those three the price is £15 plus the postage.
      The size 16 George blouse is a true size 16.
      I hope that helps? Let me know if you would like me to send you and invoice and for which items. Thanks :) xxx

      Delete
    2. Sorry Em, I meant how much do you think the postage would be :) Can you invoice me for the 3 things xx

      Delete
    3. No probs. invoice has now been sent :) xx

      Delete
    4. I paid straight away - hopefully you received it okay! :) xx

      Delete
    5. Hi, sorry for the delay the parcel was posted today :) xx

      Delete
  8. Hi Dear,

    i Like Your Blog Very Much..I see Daily Your Blog ,is A Very Useful For me.

    Buy online Floral casual kimono in Singapore, Australia & USA at Seductiveu.com. Find the latest fashion dresses & all type apparel for women with best price.

    Visit Now - https://seductiveu.com/

    ReplyDelete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements