BODY SHOP SALE HAUL

Tuesday, July 18, 2017




You know when you go online wanting to buy one thing... JUST ONE THING and then.... 

THIS happens!!! WHOOPS!!

Initially I went online to buy some more Peppermint Leg Gel, it has been my saving grace during this warm weather as my feet swell and I suffer terrible with hot feet, I mean seriously I have to have the fan pointing at them at night cause they get so hot, I have even been known to get up in the middle of the night and soak them in cold water..... 

Anyways, I went to buy this said leg gel and I was devastated to learn they had discontinued it.... 
no wait... more heartbroken!!!

But it's OK,  I bought an alternative..... oh and MORE!!! 

The Body Shop frequently have sales online and at the moment they have 30 and 40% off and yep I got lured in..... but I absolutely LOVE all of my purchases.... 

I did a little haul over on my channel, to check out my purchases then click on the video below....



Have you bought anything good from The Body Shop sale? Any recommendations?

Love
Mrs M xxxx


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I need to pick up some of that peppermint leg gel ready for my holiday to Vegas

    Jodie | www.jodieayrex.com

    ReplyDelete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements