Kindness Is Free.....

Saturday, June 24, 2017


Who doesn't love a slogan tee, and this one from OBD Clothing has truly fitted my mindset these past few weeks. 

When you put your life online you offer yourself up to a certain amount of scrutiny, some people will like you, others won't, everyone has an opinion or three...but ultimately I would like to think people could just be kind. 

I pride myself in being kind and honest and would never want to hurt anyone with horrible words. 
But unfortunately some people are not so kind and sadly I have been subjected to hate comments, 
seen unkind messages and their words have truly hurt me and made me cry A LOT. 

I will never understand how people can be so cruel, judgemental and also make up lies. 
I have never experienced anything like this before, not even when I was at school and so to have this thrust upon me later in life I have been unsure how to deal with it. 

But after a bit of wallowing and pep talks from my wonderful friends I have risen above it all. 
I know who I AM and I am a good, kind person with a lot of love in my heart. 
I hate confrontation, I wear my heart on my sleeve and always try to help others. 
I have a wonderful family an amazing husband and fabulous friends and so other peoples spitefulness will never take this away from me and as far as I am concerned negativity breeds negativity, if you feel negative then you project negativity and I am NOT that person. 
I won't be beaten down, I am a happy person who has had to deal with the ups and downs of life like everyone else but I try to stay upbeat and positive and I always will.

As my mum says, 'If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all'
and as this OBD t-shirt says it all... 'Kindness is Free'

If you are interested in this T shirt and more from the range you can find OBD Clothing HERE. they provide tee's, vest tops, sweatshirts and also gym wear in sizes S to XL and the curve range has sizing from 18-28.
The gym wear neoteric TM textured fabric is ideal for quick drying.


They also sell the #beestrong t-shirts with £4.00 of the  proceeds going to the 
We Love Manchester Charity




Another act of kindness in a world that has been so negative of late.

OBD will be at this years Curve Fashion Festival in Liverpool on 9th September and I can't wait to see all their other designs, I am so excited to be able to make it this year.  
If you haven't got your tickets then you can purchase them HERE

Remember to stay kind people, its free :)

Love

Mrs M xxxx



*t-shirt kindly sent for review







You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements