QUIZ CLOTHING CURVE TRY ON SESSION

Saturday, March 25, 2017



As a plus size lady who loves variety and would love more choice of brands to shop from, I was very excited to hear about  the launch of Quiz Clothing’s new Curve Range.
The range starts from a size 18-28 and goes up to a size and it is fronted by the gorgeous Felicity Hayward.

On first glance there seems to be a great blend of everything. If you are plain wardrobe staple kind of girl there's that, if you are a floral print lover or like to inject a bit of colour that there is that too.
I feel it certainly has the makings of something quite special. 
As a starting benchmark they have set the mark high and only hope it continues to grow and flourish mixing current trends at affordable prices for us plus size fashionista.
Quiz very kindly sent me some items from the new range to show you guys and so without further ado here they are....
Starting with.... (and I have to say this is my FAVOURITE) this Light Blue Embroidered Shirt Dress.


  
It's just perfect for the spring and summer and I have already worn this several times since receiving it and at the moment I am teaming it with leggings and boots but once the warmer weather arrives I may whip my legs out ;)


The style and length is super flattering, however one thing to bear in mind is I sized up twice
so if you want a loose relaxed fit DO size up more than once.


 
Just look at that embroidery.... so pretty.

I love the fact that I can dress this up or down, I feel I can wear this to the office with trousers and a cardigan for office casual, but grab a pair of heels and a clutch and I’m party ready. Its defiantly one of those diverse Day to Night pieces.


I have teamed it with the Crepe Tapered Trousers (which also feature in the next two looks too) these when I first tried them on reminded me of harem trousers, I think it was the pockets but when they are on they are really quote smart looked, and don’t be put off by the crepe fabric it’s actually really comfy and with a stretchy waistband you have that extra bit of comfort. What really surprised me about these were the price ONLY £14.99 bargain.

These are also in my usual size 20 and fit nicely so no need to size up on these.


Fancy a pop of colour...... Your wish is my command.


This Hot Pink  Chiffon Wrap Tie Front Blouse screams summer holiday to me.... with my KOS holiday only a mere 46 days away this will definitely be making its way into my suitcase for those night time strolls along the beach after dinner. It’s super relaxed and flowy and it also comes in a gorgeous red colour but I wanted to inject some pink into my wardrobe and so I opted for this.




One thing to be mindful, it is a bit over sized so you may want to size down.


And last but not least I have another embroidered shirtdress, this time in this great  Navy Colour 
(I seem to have a thing for Navy & Pink lately) with this one I wanted to gauge the sizing.



With the first light blue one I sized up twice and found a more relaxed fit, this one I sized up only once and found it to be a bit snug, so instead I have opted to wear it more as a duster jacket which works for me as in the summer I live in open blouses and dusters, cami tops and jeans.


But as I say always be mindful if you want to order the shirt dresses, accommodate for belly's, bums and boobs girls ;)


On the whole I am REALLY impressed with the selections and can’t wait to see more styles and designs in the future.
Top marks Quiz Clothing 


 I also did a little try on chatty haul with these pieces which you can find below.


Lots of Love

Mrs M xxxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements