MISTY MORNING WITH LIVE UNLIMITED

Sunday, March 19, 2017


 


Last Friday I went down to Stourhead with Mum for a walk around their beautiful gardens and also take advantage of the stunning backdrop for some blog photos. 

It's so pretty here and I feel so lucky to live near some wonderful places. 
In fact, I wrote about the places I live near on Live Unlimited's Blog, you can find my post HERE and I am so excited to tell you guys that I am now one of their new writers. 
I am so excited to bring you more content in the coming weeks so keep your eyes peeled over there.


To coincide with my first blog post with them I wanted to show you a couple of my favourite 
NEW IN SS17 pieces 


Firstly this oversized white chambray shirt, which I absolutely love, it is clean, crisp and versatile. 
The oversized style with dipped hem skims any body shape to flatter all.
I'm wearing a size 20 and due to the oversized style be mindful you probably could size down. 
I could of actually sized down with this, but I actually really like it being that little bit bigger on me.


Teamed with their navy pinstripe straight leg trousers the outfit can be dressed up or down.
I have chosen to wear the outfit with black kitten heels which gives a more relaxed office vibe but swap the shoes for pumps and you have more of a weekend look, showing how 
versatile this complete outfit is.
These trousers are a size 22 and I would say are true to size, they also have an which elasticated waistband which makes them super comfy.





Live Unlimited are always excellent at providing wardrobe staples and pride themselves on creating sophisticated clothing for the curvy confident women and I am really excited to be part of the team.


I mean seriously how moody and mystical is the backdrop. Complete with broody face ;)


To see more of their NEW range just click HERE 
I am very happy to be able to give you guys a special 10% discount code off all NEW products, simply use the code EM10  at the checkout.

Happy Shopping. 
Let me know what you favourite item is from their new collection?

Love

Mrs M xxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements