WEEKEND VLOG WEDNESDAY

Wednesday, January 18, 2017


HAPPY WEEKEND VLOG WEDNESDAY!! 

This weekend was a mixture of homey and busy, I made some delicious Banana Pancakes, you can find that recipe for them a couple of posts back. 
I had a delivery of some yummy ginger biscuits from Border Biscuits, thank you Border and we went to see La La Land which omg, I feel I might have to a completely separate post on this movie cause I felt so affected by it, in a good way.
I genuinely feel obsessed by this movie. Have you seen La La Land? What did you think if it?

I'll be back with a new video on Friday at 6pm with a requested video so keep your eyes peeled for that. In the meantime here's this weeks weekend vlog.


Love Mrs M xxxx


You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements