HEARTS & FUR

Tuesday, January 24, 2017


Today I wanted to show you a few items that I've purchased in the January Sales that I am LOVING.
I keep meaning to do a sales haul over on my channel, but time just runs away with me, however keep your eyes peeled on Sunday cause there WILL be a sales haul then.


Anyhow... back to the purchases.... 
First up, this grey faux fur gilet from New Look Curves.
I can't count how many times I have worn this since I bought it, it just goes with SO many things and its super cosy not to mention SO soft. 
It was only £14 and there are still some available I will link below. 
I know Kim has bought one already as I'm such an enabler ;)


Next up the dress..... how cute is this heart print dress, and the print will be perfect to wear in a few weeks time on a certain love day ;) 


Guess what though, this is also from New Look, but the maternity section (NO i'm not pregnant) but I'll tell you a little tip, if  you ever see something in a curve range and its sold out, always check the maternity section for the same thing (apart from trousers obviously) 
This is exactly what I did here. I mean its the same dress that I wanted, just a maternity one, 
I mean  the section is essentially made for curves, albeit more of a front one, so I don't think there's anything wrong with scoping just in case, you never know what bargains you'll find, and this was a bargain at only £10.50 again I will link below.


And lastly the BAG, Oh MY the bag!!! This is a bargain from Marks & Spencers, I saw it when I went sale shopping straight after xmas and I put it back.... just incase I saw something else, then the whole journey home all I could think about was this ruddy bag. Nothing haunts us like the stuff we didn't buy so they say, so true!! When I got home I looked online and it was no where to be seen.... cue regret!!! I gave up hope and then a week ago I popped into M&S o he off chance and there she was staring at me. One lonely bag left on the shelf, it was like FATE!!! And so here she is my £18 bargain purple quilted bag.


The boots, they are new from Etrias but there will be a seperate post on those later on in the week so look out for that.


Thanks to my lovely honey for taking my photos, I think he did well ;)



What bargains have you bought in the sale?

Links  are below but I linked an alternative one that is pretty cute too :)



Love Mrs M xxxx

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love that gilet, it would look great with a lot of outfits plus it looks quite snuggly.

    Jodie
    www.jodiesjournal.com

    ReplyDelete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements