Hopes, Goals & Dreams for 2017......

Tuesday, January 10, 2017


HEY HEY HEY!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!

Even thought its the 10th of January already....better late than never to get the blog going for 2017 right?!!

Soooo, 2017 hasn't had the best of starts so far, on NYE I got struck down with the worst sinus infection which developed into a horrid ear infection, one that I am still getting over as I'm yet to get my hearing back 100%, but I'm hopeful I'll start to feel more human again soon, I'll get there.

Anyways, as part of my goals (I don't make resolutions) for 2017 I have decided I want to start to be more pro-active over here on the blog, I love my blog, its the first thing I started four years ago now and although You Tube has kinda took precedence I really want to get back into writing on here, but writing varied stuff, and so my goal to myself this year is to aim to write 2-3 blogposts a week from next week, so watch this space.... Let me know what you would like to see? 
More Beauty? More Fashion? Some Foodie Posts?..... I want to do it all...

In the meantime if you'd like to see all of my Hope, Goals & Dreams for 2017 then you can check out my latest video below.... its nearly 20 mins long so grab a cuppa first.


Here's to 2017 Guys ..... Lets Do This!!!

Love

Mrs M xxxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements