Banana, Peanut Butter & Oat Pancakes

Saturday, January 14, 2017


I said on my Hope, Goals & Dreams video that I wanted to do some more posts on my blog about varied things and taaaaa daaaaaa.

Last night I made Banana, Peanut Butter & Oat Pancakes and OH MY they were DEELISH and so I just wanted to share them with you and tell you to go and make them immediately.


The recipe I used contains the following ingredients:

Per Pancake:
1 Ripe Banana
1 tbsp of Peanut Butter
1 Large Egg
1/4 Cup of Quick Cooking Oats
1/4 tsp Vanilla Extract


I'm not going to go into the ins and outs of what ingredient goes in first yadda yadda, honestly it's so easy, smush up the banana with a fork, add the peanut butter, crack the eggs into the oats and mix them together, then add the banana and peanut butter, mix everything together and plop the mixture in a frying pan with either oil or fry light.... cook till golden brown......BISH BASH BOSH 


Dust with icing sugar and some golden syrup, and they taste so good and are REALLY FILING, even Chris loved them, mum not so much but she's a fussy eater anyway lol.
 So there you have it, Banana, Peanut Butter & Oat Pancakes. Go make them.....

I'm off now to go and sing along to Jack Johnson, who remembers his Banana Pancakes Song?


Love
Mrs M xxxx

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. These look amazing, will definitely be trying them. Also nice to see a different kind of post on your blog. Looking forward to lots more x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks Bev, I really enjoyed doing something different on the blog, I'm glad you enjoyed xx

      Delete
  2. Im going to try these out, as Im trying to leave wheat alone. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look delicious. If only I liked peanut butter, lol. But I'd love to try them out on my family members who LOVE peanut butter. I'll have to find something to substitute the PB for myself. Lovely post, Emma x

    ReplyDelete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements