Sparkly Casual...Christmas Party Outfit Ideas

Monday, December 12, 2016



On Friday it was my works Christmas Lunch, we always go to a cosy country pub, the kind with the roaring log fire with the owners dog mingling with the customers.
And so I wanted a comfy casual outfit but with a bit of Christmas Sparkle.... 
This oversized metallic knit top from Yours Clothing was just perfect.
I particularly love the criss cross back, it was something different.
Teamed with black jeggings and the shiniest of shoes that make me feel like I'm in Aladdin 
I just love the mix of silver and gold in this outfit, its comfy yet Christmassy the perfect mix.

I will leave all the links below

*What Em Wore*

(at time of posting this top has now sold out so I have linked an alternative)

Love Mrs Em xx



You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements