Poncho Heaven with Mandy's Heaven

Friday, December 30, 2016



2017 is nearly upon us and this is the last post of 2016 and so I thought I would end it on a high and show you one of my latest favourite items added to my wardrobe, this Navy Fur Collared Poncho from Mandy's Heaven.


If you haven't heard of Mandy's Heaven the I highly recommend you check out their website, they are a small independent business set in the beautiful Hertfordshire countryside and I just adore their ethos and I'm also very envious of their surroundings and the gorgeous thatched cottage offices.

Everything is so personal with them, they really do give you that attention to detail with a real personalised touch from the wrapping to the personalised notes.

I worked with them back in the summer and it was a real pleasure, you can find that post HERE


Anyway back to the Poncho, the style is just the perfect accessory to an outfit 
to add that touch of class, but also keep you nice and cosy when you don'y want to wear a big coat.


I recently wore it on Christmas Eve on a trip to Longleat and it kept me stylish and cosy 




My favourite part is the fur collar, its so snug and the navy colour is just gorgeous, but they also have it in several different colours including grey and a beautiful red colour that I have my eye on and at £34.00 (currently in the sale) it really won't break the bank, plus I have a special discount code of EM1901 that you can use giving you 20% off if you want to purchase one of the beauties or check out some other fab pieces from Mandy's Heaven.


Also did you see my vlogmas? 
I also mentioned this poncho in my daily vlog that day if you want to see what it 
looks like on there.

You can find that video below



See you all in 2017



Love Mrs M xxxx


You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements