Pom Poms & Lace... Christmas Party Outfit Ideas

Monday, December 12, 2016

Time for the final Christmas Party Outfit Look.... I couldn't NOT have a bit of lace could I?
And so todays final look is this gorgeous black and lace skater dress from Pink Clove.
Black is just so classic isn't it, you can add so many different accessories and colours and today I have decided to add a pop of colour by way of hot pink Pom Pom Earrings, I adore pom pom earrings so much lately, and if you watch my vlogs you will know I discovered you can get a variety of colours in poundland... I know right poundland!!
I think the pop of colour really compliments the dress.
Back to the dress, the lace neckline and bell style arms are just gorgeous.
The fit suits my shape nicely and it is true to size.
Teamed with black lights and shiny ankle boots this look is perfect for those 
Christmas Drinks out with friends. 

Pink Clove have some really fun and funky outfits for Christmas Parties, they've got gold, they've got sparkles and as you can see lace at really affordable prices, this dress is only £22 bargain!! 
So make sure you go and check them out.

As always I will leave all the links below.


* What Em Wore*

Love Mrs M xxxx


*dress kindly sent by Pink Clove

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements