Lady In Red... Christmas Party Outfit Ideas

Monday, December 05, 2016


Never seen you looking so lovely as you did tonight..... 
Sorry I couldn't help myself, everyone sing along
I'm back with another Christmas Party Look, and today I'm bringing you this gorgeous red cold shoulder gypsy top from Yours Clothing teamed with black skinny jeans.  
A choker from Primark
My pretty beaded bag from Yours
and my most comfy sparkly peep toe heels that I got from Next 3 years ago

This top is so comfy, it skims me really nicely, and is nice and loose fitting, but still true to size. 
I love the cute off the shoulder bardot effect mixed with the cap sleeves.
It also comes in black and a blush pink
Deffo an outfit to wear out with the one you love, well red is the colour of love so they say.

As usual, all the links are below and alternatives if the item is not available anymore.



* What Em Wore*

Love Mrs M xxxx



*top and jeans kind gifted for review, opinions are my own

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements