The Khaki Print Shirt / New Look

Saturday, November 05, 2016



I got this shirt at the beginning of October and its already a firm favourite in my wardrobe and so I wanted to show you all.


The print it so bizzare, I can't decide if its cow print or leopard print, what do you think it is?


Whatever print it is its blimmin lovely, I love the khaki print, and the utility style.


The material is quite stretchy and giving too, yet I would say the shirt is true to size.


I team mine with a black cami and skinny jeans 


But I can also see myself having it done right up and tucked into a black skater skirt 
and heels to transition to a more night out look


Can we also just gaze adoringly at the gold shoes...
I'll be giving these babies a post of their own soon don't you worry ;)

You can find this shirt HERE on the New Look Curves section.

See you Soon

Love

Mrs M xxxx

You Might Also Like

1 comments

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements