Sequins and Sparkly Jumpers... Christmas Party Outfit Ideas

Sunday, November 27, 2016


Tis the season for sequins, sequins and MORE sequins!!

Over the next week I will be bringing you some of my favourite party outfit picks for the festive season, be it the work xmas party, the office christmas lunch, night out with the girls to a proper black tie do. 
I have outfits for all.


Todays focus is this gorgeous purple two tone sequin tube skirt from Simply Be
It's just so flipping amazing isn't it, I feel like a mermaid.

The straight style is flattering and the stretchy waistband make it super comfy, 
esp if you're going out for a meal.


I've styled it with fluffy sparkly jumper that is also from Simply Be from two years ago, I think the mixture of fluffy knit and sequins make for the perfect night out with the girls.


Teamed with my purple mini quilted Karl Lagerfeld Bag (which by the way matched perfectly with the skirt, result!!) that I got at the begining of the year and some black suede court shoes this outfit is FUNKY, FUN and COMFY

I will leave all the links below and leave alternatives if things are old or not available anymore.



*What Em Wore*
Fluffy Jumper (alternative)
Bag (alternative in Black)

See you tomorrow for another Festive Look.

Love

Mrs M xxxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements