MAKE UP REVOLUTION STORAGE CHEST

Saturday, November 26, 2016


Following on from yesterday Primark Gift Guide Post.

Today I am talking about the Make Up Revolution Storage Chest.

This proved to be a popular gift last year and this year they have 
updated and included their newer products.


It has 12 compact drawers each containing a fab product to add to your ever expanding collection and all stored away neatly in their compartments.







In the chest you get the following:

1x 9 piece brush set

1x Ultimate Favourites
1x duo sculpt
1x HD Pro strobe 
1x trio lipstick Amplification ultra vamp
1x Ultra Contour palette
1x Peach lights highlighter
1x Ultra face base primer
1x Trio lipstick Amplification nude
1x Brow kit 
1x Trio lipstick Amplification ultra Vamp


1x Pro blend sponge

As you can see it's quite a collection and certainly something you should be 
adding to your Christmas List.

Also why not take advantage of the Black Friday/Cyber Monday offer that Superdrug 
has at the moment.
 This chest is ONLY £50, AMAZING VALUE 
The usual price is £80 so with THIRTY POUNDS off its a BARGAIN.
I'll leave the link HERE

What's your favourite MUR product in the chest? I can't choose I love everything.

 I have several more gift posts to come over the next few weeks to give you some present inspiration for all budgets.

Also tomorrow is the start of my Christmas Party Outfit Ideas, its certainly going to be a busy month over here, I'm excited.

Love Mrs M xxxx




*Post contains PR Sample


You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements