Baby its Cold Shoulder Outside... Christmas Party Outfit Ideas

Monday, November 28, 2016

Today's Christmas Party Outfit Inspiration is an outfit that I wore as part of my 
Yours Clothing, Face of Yours Shoot and ultimately it ended up being one of my favourites as you can see modelling it on the shoot with the lovely Claire who's wearing another gorgeous cold shoulder blouse from Yours, the link the that is HERE.
Cold Shoulders are everywhere lately and I wasn't about to leave them out of my 
Christmas Party Pickings.
I love both the gorgeous blue colour and the oversized batwing style of this cold shoulder top.

Even though its oversized it still manages to skim in all the right places and actually I think it flatters my shape, and I also feel super comfortable in it too as the the floatiness of the top layer (there is a built in cami underneath) doesn't cling to all my lumps and bumps.
Teamed with black skinny jeans, a chunky ombre silver necklace
The prettiest silver beaded jewelled clutch bag and...... 
Insanely sparkly glitter shoe boots, which by the way are my new favourite thing EVER
I mean just LOOK AT THEM

I can honestly say this outfit makes me feel SUPER CONFIDENT and it will most probably be the one I would pick out time and time again for when I go out or go for dinner as I just love how it all looks together. Bravo Yours Clothing, you nailed it will this one.

Also, side note, the top also some in black, the link to that is HERE and the links to everything else in this post are below.
*What Em Wore*


See you guys tomorrow for another Christmas Party Look.

Love
Mrs M xxxx



*outfit kindly gifted by Yours Clothing

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements