My Go To Boots

Sunday, October 23, 2016


Oh winter boots how I love you so.

After living in trainers due to my plantar fasciitis which I am pleased to say is starting to ease,
it's been so nice to be able to wear boots instead.


When Brantano asked if I would like to collaborate,
 I knew EXACTLY the style of boot I was going to go for. 



Every year without fail I go for this similar style of Clarks boot because I find them to be extremely comfy. They are also soft, roomy, and stretchy

They are my absolute GO TO style of boot.

Also with the pain lately I find they have been really helping with my heel and I haven't had any aggravation whilst I wear them which if you know how much I've struggled lately you will know to me this is such a relief.



So whilst I have been loving the comfort I also love the style of these because I can 
dress them up or down.
I wear them to work with skirts and tight and dresses and also casually with my longline bomber and slouchy jumper like I did whilst going for a walk in these photo's


If you are looking for some new winter boots or knee high boots then I highly recommend you check out Brantano's range they have a really great selection, I'm already eyeing up my next pair.... these ones ;) 

What are your go to boots?

Love 
Mrs M xxxx



*boots kindly sent by Brantano, thoughts are my own

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements