In The Red... Simply Be Bomber

Monday, October 03, 2016


Yep its another Bomber jacket post.... last one for a bit, but I just can't not show you this one.

I got this Simply Be Red Embroidered Bomber a few weeks ago now, 
apologies its taken a while to appear on the blog.


As soon as I saw it online styled by the amazing Gabi Fresh I knew I HAD to have it, 
it spoke to me.... it said 
"EMMA buy me otherwise you will regret it" haha!


Its one of those jackets that you can dress up or down.... teamed with skinny jeans and heels it has a night vibe.


Yet dressed down with loose trousers and trainers it has that more relaxed feel.



I love the colour and the embroidery it has an oriental feel to it.


Also, complete coincidence but Khila actually bought a very similar jacket we discovered when I went to visit, and so its inevitable that we had take pictures together


We totally look like we are in a squad of some sort, i'm just loving the fact that these pictures show that you can rock certain trends irrelevant of size.

Simply Be have nailed it with this one.


You can purchase my jacket from Simply Be and Khila's is from H&M
You can read Khila's Post HERE


Love
Mrs M xxxx





You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements