Cute Knits from Millykins Knits

Thursday, October 06, 2016


It's getting colder..... this makes me excited....all you summer lovers are probably recoiling in horror but for me when the air gets colder and you can start to see your breath I get excited.

Cue Autumn Wardrobe....... Eeeeeek!!!

I was very kindly send some gorgeous knitwear by the lovely Milly from Millykins Knits.
Milly has an etsy shop with some really lovely pieces. 
I love homemade crafts so much, it's just so much more personal to know someone has made something with love and care.


Milly sent me this cute colourful hand knitted bobble hat that I ADORE... 
I wore it all weekend when we went glamping


These super cosy brown fingerless gloves


Perfect so you can still use your phone and not have to keep taking your gloves on and off


She also sent Harvey a present, I mean, can we just take a moment to look at how 
handsome he looks in his jumper.

He loves it :)





With Christmas coming up, make sure you check out Milly's shop she is super talented.
I'll leave the link HERE  you can get some lovely gifts for friends and family.


Love Mrs M xxx



*kindly sent for review, opinions are my own

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Shop the latest Fingerless Glove Fashions in our Huge Inventory. Fast, Free Shipping & Easy Returns.We are all about Fingerless Gloves. We love them. We make them. We sell them.

    knitted fingerless gloves

    ReplyDelete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements