Werk Werk Werk Werk Werk...

Monday, September 26, 2016




Now Autumn is here it's time for me to inject some key work wear items into my wardrobe.
With my job I usually attend a couple of important exhibitions in October and November and I want to have a key outfit that I can wear that is classic, comfy and yet business like.


This outfit from Yours Clothing ticks all three boxes.



The printed shirt dress is so comfy and stylish, I love the print and the zip front.


It also has a stretch waistband for extra comfort and the length is great for me,
not too short, not too long.


This crepe jacket with pleat bottom panel is just gorgeous and is now a firm favourite of mine and accompanies the dress nicely.
I have worn this not only for work but also casual with a pair of skinny jeans.


The suede shoes are also from Yours Clothing and are the perfect court shoe that is classic and comfy  but can also be styled with lots of other outfits.


I think its safe to say I have my exhibition look sorted. 
Yours Clothing have a great selection of key work wear pieces that you can find HERE.
All the links to my outfit you can find below.



Love Mrs M xxxx

Pictures kindly taken by Khila

*items kindly send for review, all opinions are my own












You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Em you look amazing - I love everything about this look and that jacket is amazing! I think I need it!

    C xx
    CurvyGirlThin.com

    ReplyDelete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements