The Autumn Bomber - Pink Clove

Wednesday, September 21, 2016





You may have noticed if you follow me on Instagram I am slowly gaining quite a collection of Bomber Jackets (there's a new red one coming up so keep your eyes peeled for a post on that) 

Bomber Jackets are just so practical, esp with the milder weather.
You know how it is, you don't feel ready to wear your parka or your big coat yet so you reach for something more lightweight and bombers are that perfect 'in-between' 

Today I'm showing you a new bomber that has made its way into my collection for this Autumn a longline bomber from Pink Clove.  

This is the Plus Rita Longline Bomber and I absolutely adore it.


It skims me in all the right places, doesn't cut me off


It's made from stretch knitted fabric so its comfy casual.
Yet I can totally see when it gets a bit colder I will still be wearing it with a faux fur stole.

Sizing is good too, this is a 22 and its quite baggy which is the look I favour it makes it more cocoon like and more like a coatigan.

My only downfall with it, the lack of pockets, it has the pretend pocket... 
I was really sad about this, but quickly got over it.


I love the fawn colour though, perfect for the transition from summer to autumn.


Can you believe this bomber is only £24 that is such a bargain.


What are your thoughts on bomber jackets? Do you have any favourites AW16?
You should check out the new AW16 selection at Pink Clove they have some fab new arrivals.

Love Mrs M xxxx




*item kindly sent for review, thought are my own

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. See I love a bomber, particularly a long length bomber, but I'm just not convinced I'm cool enough. This looks amazing on you - but I fear I would look, and feel, a fraud in it.

    C xx
    CurvyGirlThin.com

    ReplyDelete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements