Model Bedding - By Caprice Home

Sunday, September 04, 2016



There's nothing nicer than fresh bedding right? 
That weekly bed change, having a bath and getting into clean sheets it almost makes the Monday morning wake up call worth it cause you can't wait to get into bed Sunday night.


Tonight I will be slipping into Valeria Bedding from the By Caprice range created by model and entrepreneur Caprice Bourret.



This set is crisp, clean with a hint of bling 

I just love how the sequin detail isn't over the top and is just enough to be girly but I can also get away with it with the hubby ;)


What I also love about  this set is the under side of the duvet cover is plain cotton, if it was full on silk I have to say I may struggle.... (bit slippy) but I am going to enjoy the normality of cotton touching my skin as I sleep with the luxury look of the shiny silky sheets on the top.


By Caprice Home has so many designs available there is something for everyone, you can find the range in House of Fraser and Very

Go on, grab yourself some model bedding.

Note: When you tell your husband you are getting Caprice bedding, be sure to mention that Caprice doesn't actually come and change the bed for you. 
I think Chris was mightily disappointed about that ;) 

Love Mrs M xxx


*PR Sample

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements