Hello Autumn

Monday, September 12, 2016



OK its not officially Autumn yet.
I believe the actual start of Autumn is Sept 23rd, but in Em World,  Autumn starts at the beginning of September.

It is my most favourite time of year.... no wait...second favourite, 
Christmas is my ultimate favourite.

Anyways..... what does Autumn mean to me.......?


It means crisp walks in the forest there's something magical about the changing of the colours 
and the feel of crisp leaves and pine cones beneath your feet.


The yearly blonde to brunette hair dye debate, its usually happened by now, but I'm trying to hold off for as long a possible, but its gonna be soon.....I'm getting itchy feet to dye it already.


Cosy Nights in with spiced candles and classic telly


Autumn Fashion.... Wraps, Hats, Gilets, Coats, Boots..... I flipping love it.


The return of the PSL.... 
When the 1st Sept hit, the Pumpkin Spice Lattes are back, my favourite.


and finally Autumn Decor.... 

This year I'm really going to town with Home Decor and dressing the house for the relevant seasons, I've loved buying pumpkins, pine cones, new bedding.... 
I strangely prefer shopping for the house than for myself.


In fact I recently did an Autumn Homeware Haul over on my channel, you can find that below if you are looking for homeward inspiration.





What do you look forward to in Autumn?

Love Mrs M xxxx



You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements