NEW IN from Marisota

Thursday, August 04, 2016

You know how I’m bardot crazy, well todays post is no exception, today I am showing you a couple of offerings from the ‘New In’ section at Marisota and it includes a bardot top ... 
When Marisota asked if I would like to sample a few bits I picked out a few of my favourites, which of course is a bardot top ;)
The new Spring & Summer pickings are all fab, bang on trend and reasonably priced.
This Cold Shoulder Gypsy Top is ONLY £20.00 and its comes in pink and green too ..... *places the green one in basket* which in comparison to the likes of RIPlus and Evans the price is pretty average I would say.

The fabric is of the crepe variety which makes it quite oversized, this is a size 18 and I could of sized own again.  I love the cut out arm detail too, it just makes it that bit different. 
You can see me show it you on camera in my OOTD from a couple of weeks ago on my weekend vlog HERE




The wide leg floral trousers are so comfy, and I love the pattern, I’ll admit I actually took the trousers with me to take the photos in the New Forest (which I LOVE – one of my favourite places) but on the day I actually changed back into my jeans cause were were running around playing ball games and quite frankly I didn’t want to ruin them cause I blimmin love them. 
 I have worn them several times to work with either this top or a cami and I  often get compliments on them – also big plus point POCKETS!!!

The sizing on these I would say is true to size, the elasticated back is great, but as they are cotton I would say stick to you normal size, just for general mobility .

Last of my selections was this super cute pink western suede jacket, its just so pink ladies I love it and it matches my hair :)


I can see me wearing this not only throught the rest of the summer in staple items like jeans and a cami, like I have done here, but also when it starts to get colder I will be wearing it with floral tea dresses tights and boots. Another fun, yet practical staple item. 

Top Marks Marisota.




All the links to these items can be found above. 


What are your top picks from Marisota this season?

Love Mrs M xxx

*items sent for review, opinions are my own

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements