The Turtle & The Snake - Styling with Jacamo & Simply Be

Sunday, July 31, 2016


Do you know what I love, collabing with my husband.
I love how more aware of fashion Chris is now and so when Simply Be and Jacamo asked us to be involved in a post together we were thrilled.


Look at his little face, I love being able to share these moments with him.

Onto showing you our fashion choices... lets start with Mr M's Jacamo picks.


How smart does he look *wolf whistle* 


Chris  has several of the Mens Shirts from Jacamo in various styles and lengths, he contemplated getting the longer shirt, but sometimes they can be really long so he went for the regular length and it was perfect.

The cotton fabric is really lightweight and I've been told is really comfy.


 As for the Jeans, they fit him like a dream, the style and colouring of them are so flattering, 


My choices from Simply Be were this snake print maxi shirt dress
I'm a HUGE fan of their longline shirts and dresses they are my absolute favourite.


My usual style is to throw on a cami and some jeans and thats my outfit and 
as you can see I have done exactly the same here.


The snake print on the shirt is really different, I usually opt for florals or stripes of some sort and so I wanted to break out the box a bit and I have to say I really LOVE the design.


The fabric is light and flowy, perfect for the summer days.
In regards to size, I would say size up, esp if you plan to wear it as more of a dress.


I prefer wearing these styles as an open shirt and I have teamed them with these cropped white jeggings and sandals.




Simply Be and Jacamo have some really great trends this summer.
We can't wait to visit the London Stores when we go in a few weeks time, we always come away with a few items.


Thanks to Simply Be & Jacamo for asking us to be involved.

I think we should collab together more often, what do you think?

Love Mrs M xxxx




*some items were kindly sent for review, all opinions are our own






You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I've just bought the Flintoff by Jacamo Oil Wash Jeans, and you're totally right. They fit like a glove. I think they're those kind of Jeans that will look great on anyone. You're also looking fantastic as always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You both look great! Love the outfits!

    ReplyDelete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements