The Bardot Effect with Evans Clothing

Thursday, July 14, 2016


I think its no surprise, I am LOVING bardot tops this summer, theres something about them and lets face it, they are flattering.



This particular top is a firm favourite in my wardrobe at the moment and I am a bit behind with this blog post I have to admit, I'm sorry, but you have no doubt seen me wear it in my vlogs and I've always linked it in the description as I got asked about it A LOT but sadly as I come to write this I can see its now out of stock.



But I feel this post doesn't go unwarranted, Evans have a GREAT selection of Bardot Tops.
Below are some of my other favourites that are similar to the one I have with the bottom frill which I really like as the frill skims the stomach......and the best thing.... 
They are ALL in the sale




Are you all loving the Bardot Trend? I don't think I'll ever get bored of it.... along with longline blouses I have my summer fashion sorted. 



Love Mrs M xxxx



*top kindly sent by Evans Clothing

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements