PLUS SIZE BLOG SALE JULY/AUGUST

Thursday, July 28, 2016

Hey Everyone,

FANCY A BLOG SALE ?
 Feel free to peruse and email if you have any questions.
****
All the prices and sizes are underneath each item.

If you are interested in any of the items below then please comment or tweet me with your email address so I can send you a paypal invoice.
P&P is £3.30 standard first class for one item (small parcel).

If you purchase more than one item or item in bulky I would need to look up the postage, online it looks to be £5.65 for a medium parcel. 
Regretfully this is a UK only blog sale.

All items come from a smoke free home and are in good condition, with some items only being worn a couple of times or still with tags on.

Payments to be made within 24 hours or else item will be sold onto the next person.

Happy Shopping





SIMPLY BE KIMONO
SIZE M
£7


SIMPLY BE LONGLINE BLOUSE
SIZE 22
£10
SOLD



SIMPLY BE KIMONO
SIZE 16/18
£7


RIVER ISLAND COATIGAN
SIZE 22
£10
SOLD



SIMPLY BE COTTON SHIRT
SIZE 22
£7


SIMPLY BE KELLY BROOK DRESS
SIZE 18
NEW WITH TAGS
£12 




LOVEDROBE DRESS
NEW WITH TAGS
SIZE 20
£12 



YOURS CLOTHING KIMONO
SIZE 16/18
£7
SOLD




RIVER ISLAND  WHITE EMBROIDERED BARDOT TOP
SIZE 22
£8
SOLD


PRIMARK BLOUSE
SIZE 20
£6


GEORGE AT ASDA MAXI DRESS
SIZE 20
£8
SOLD


VERY SO FABULOUS  TOP
SIZE 20
£6


HELL BUNNY SKIRT
NEW WITH TAGS
SIZE 4XL (20/22)
£8
SOLD



CURVISSA 
DENIM SHIRT DRESS
SIZE 26 (VERY SMALL - WOULD FIT 20/22)
£7
SOLD




SIMPLY BE
MULTI COLOUR LONGLINE SHIRT
SIZE 22
£10
SOLD




SIMPLY BE
KHAKI BOMBER JACKET (BRAND NEW)
SIZE 22
£15 
SOLD



LOVE 
MRS M XXX

You Might Also Like

22 comments

  1. I'm interested in the Yours Kimono (black and red) and the white river island Bardot top, please. luce_28(at)yahoo.com. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey honey, the RI top is sold, shall I still invoice you for the kimono? xx

      Delete
    2. Hey Honey. Just to let you know I'm
      Still awaiting payment on this x

      Delete
  2. Hi emma
    Could i please have the the river island top and the zig zag long line blouse please

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya, do you still have the top 2 Kimonos available?
    Katie ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I meant top 2 items doh!

      Delete
    2. The green kimono and longline floral blouse? of course, can I have your paypal please? xx

      Delete
  5. Can i have the george dress instead 'get lippy' was first for the river island top x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can i have the george dress instead 'get lippy' was first for the river island top x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gina, if you can read this, I can't reply to you, can you let me know which items you want? The zig zag shirt and george dress?..... Can you send me your Paypal please? x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes please Emma
    Mrsjleto1@googlemail.com
    Thank you x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Emma if available could I have the curvissa denim shirt dress and the blue very so fabulous top please thanks Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they are still available, can you send me your paypal and I will drop you an invoice, thanks x

      Delete
    2. Thanks it's amandasjbyrne@msn.com xxx

      Delete
  10. Hi could I have the simply be kelly brook dress size 18???

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi could I have the simply be kelly brook dress size 18???

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi could I have the simply be kelly brook dress size 18???

    ReplyDelete
  13. Of course. What's your PayPal? X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alexandermichaelrooney@gmail.com thanks!

      Delete
  14. Has the kelly brook dress been sold?

    ReplyDelete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements