Introducing Mandy's Heaven

Wednesday, July 20, 2016


If theres one thing I love, its independent brands.
Theres something special about them, more of a personal touch and  whilst reading about 
Mandy's Heaven they definitely create that personal aspect I mean just look at the way the parcel arrived gorgeously packed with a note from the lady herself. How lovely....




Onto the contents of the package this Black Floral Maxi Dress..... how gorgeous is it!!
I feel like I want to roam barefoot in forest... OK that may sound dramatic, but it is deffo giving me forest picnic vibes.... 


The dress has a thick polyester lining, but surprisingly its not heavy, its really quite lightweight and also diverse, I can wear this throughout the summer and I could also see me wearing this with a pair of boots and a cardi and a floppy hat in the Autumn.

This dress is a size 20/22 and its actually quite roomy, I probably could of sized down.


If you haven't heard of Mandy's Heaven I urge you to go and check out their website, they have some really beautiful pieces and key wardrobe stapes, set in a beautiful country house surrounding.
Make sure you check out the sparkly sandals.... they are DIVINE!!!

If you spy anything you like then I have an exclusive 20% discount code for you. 
Just use 'EMMA20' at the checkout.

Huge thank you to Mandy's Heaven for sending me this gorgeous dress 
(which pssst.... is only £25 in the sale.... quick GO!!)

Love
Mrs Em xxxx


*dress kindly sent for review



You Might Also Like

1 comments

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements