White & Grey Basics with Evans

Saturday, June 11, 2016


I'm a big fan of basics, basic colours, basic styles, basic staples in the wardrobe.
Items that you can mix and match with a plethora of things and that can be dressed up or down.


Today I'm wearing a very basic, yet chic outfit from Evans, with the main focus 
being the white jacket


This Ivory Soft Tie Waist Jacket is really classy not to mention diverse, in fact I wore it with a floral dress the other day and today I'm wearing it with jeans. 


Teamed with a basic grey vest top and ripped jeans, the jacket its transformed into the perfect shopping day or a lunch date with mumma outfit.


I love the 3/4 sleeve, esp for this warmer weather, the fabric is loose yet fitted and hangs really nicely, its also very true to size. 

I will leave all the links below


*What Em Wore*

Sandals - Warehouse
Necklace & Sunnies - Primark

Love
Mrs M xxxx



*jacket kindly gifted by Evans



You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements