Perfect Picnic Dress from New Look

Monday, June 06, 2016


Last Saturday we went to the most picturesque little village in Beeley, Derbyshire to celebrate the marriage of our friends Leah & Claire at their wedding reception picnic. 


They hired the village hall, we all brought baked goods and had a picnic on the green outside whilst listening to live music and eating candy floss and listening to live music.... Perfect....


I'll tell you what else was perfect.... my new dress I wore from New Look.

I had been looking for the perfect picnic dress for such a long time, I'd tried lots of maxi dress, midi dresses, trouser top combo's.... nothing felt right.... then a couple of Saturday's ago whilst shopping with mumma I saw it...... there in the distance this gorgeous floral number..... it was in the main range section, I picked up the size 18 thinking, 
hmmmm I'll be lucky.... tried it on.... to fit like a dream!!


The dress is just everything I want from a dress, floral, tick,
A line, tick, midi length, tick, bardot (my new favourite thing), tick 
and best of all POCKETS!!



The cut of the dress skims my curves in the the right places, its flattering and the material is nice an lightweight with an element of stretch.



with cute buttons all the way down


Teamed with my new pastel pink Yours Clothing quilted bag 


and trusty Simply Be sandals that after three years are still super comfy 
(spot the mis matching nail varnish on the toes ha!!)

 It simply was the Perfect Picnic dress which I will be wearing soooo much, in fact I may buy another one to keep for next year for our anniversary holiday to Kos we have just booked, at only £24.99 its not going to break the bank and then I'll have a spare ;)

Big thank you to this one for taking my pictures again.... she's pretty darn good isn't she... I may hire her again ;)






*What Em Wore*
Heels - Old Simply Be
Sunnies - Primark 


Love 
Mrs M xxxx

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. You look wonderful - that dress is stunning on you!

    Cxx
    CurvyGirlThin.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look stunning darling, love the dress it's perfect on you xx

    Zoe ♥ MammafulZo

    ReplyDelete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements