Leaf It Out..... with Yours Clothing

Wednesday, June 22, 2016


A couple of Saturday's ago we treated my mumma to a birthday day out to Hampton Court Palace
which, btw is AMAZING!! I highly recommend going.

I knew the weather was going to be nice and sunny and it was the perfect opportunity to give my new Yours Clothing Leaf Print Maxi Shirt Dress its first outing.



I am slightly obsessed with shirt dresses in the summer, last year I lived in them and I can see that this year is going to be no different and I am just going to be adding to my ever growing collection.


What drew me to this was the print..... its so bold and botanical I just LOVE it and fitted in perfectly with the beautiful grounds of the palace


The blouse is very sheer and I would say oversized which I like as I always wear them over cami  top & trousers so if you like that style then this is the perfect shirt dress for you. 

I would say stick to your own size or even size down, unless you plan on buttoning up and belting it.


I certainly felt like botanical royalty and even got stopped a couple of times by people admiring it wanting to know where it was from .


 More importantly mum had a lovely birthday day out.

Love 
Mrs Mxxxx


*shirtdress kindly sent by Yours Clothing for review

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements