What The Brush.....

Tuesday, May 03, 2016


Lets talk Brushes for a moment....
There was a time when the only brushes I used to use were the ones that always came with the product, I used to apply foundation with my hands and contouring brushes... well they were't even on my radar...

Fast forward 3 to 4 years now since my eyes have been opened to the world of brushes and they are now a staple part of doing my make up. 
I was recently contacted by makeupbrushes.co.uk to try out a couple of their products, they are an online make up brush company that stock a wide range of brush brands and so I opted to try some new Blusher Blushes, something I was distinctly lacking


The first brush is from So Eco, and costs £7.50  I love the ethos from this brand, they are 100% environmentally friendly and ethically sourced even the packaging is biodegradable. 
With their bamboo handle they have a real natural appeal. 


The second brush I chose had to be a Real Techniques brush, I love Pixiwoo's channel and the amazing brand they have created for themselves, their stipling brush has literally changed my foundation applying days and I'm also now a convert of the beauty sponge and so adding the blusher brush to my collection was a must, this brush is only £8.99


If you've not heard of makeupbrushes.co.uk here's what they offer....

- Free 1st Class delivery on every order in the UK, with no exceptions!
- 100% genuine products sourced directly from brands
- Fast dispatch, order before 2pm Monday to Friday for same day dispatch
- Over 600 products in stock
- Exciting new products, brands and collections (with some huge brands being added in the next couple of months!)


So instead of grabbing a make up brush in a store, why not check out these guys first.

Love 
Mrs M xxx


*PR Sample

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements