Beachwalks & Blouses

Monday, May 09, 2016


On Saturday we went to Weymouth for the day, we love living so close to so many beaches, we often frequent, Bournemouth, Poole or Weymouth. 

With the weather being so gorgeous over the weekend to was the perfect opportunity to have
our first Mr Whippy at the seaside....*fistpump*


It was also the perfect day to wear my new Dorothy Perkins Blouse.


I literally am obsessed with it, I spied it whilst window shopping the Curve selection just before pay day, and once the bank was full again I whipped out my trusty card and purchased it before it sold out.


I think it was the pastels I swooned over, then the check, it screams 80's and I just love it.

Originally I had planned to wear with leggings and heels as a more shirt dress look, but I decided I wanted to go casual and so I have chosen to wear it open with my leggings, a cami and new pumps from Asda (Tenner - bargain)


Teamed with my Fiorelli Bag that I got nearly 2 years ago now, 
its still a spring favourite and gets outing from now until August.


The sunglasses I'm almost certain I got from Yours Clothing.

It was a really lovely day at the beach with this one, you really can't beat couple time.


I hope you all had a lovely weekend.

I will leave all the links I can find below.

Dorothy Perkins are having a 25% off EVERYTHING sale at the moment so take advantage if you can, this blouse is now only £21.00

Side note..... dependant on the look you are going for, DP Curve is not the best on sizing, so I would make sure you go up a size, maybe two if you want it oversized.



*What Em Wore*

Blouse - Dorothy Perkins
Cami Top - Very
Jeggings - Yours Clothing
Pumps -  George @ Asda
 Mia Grab Bag - Fiorelli 
Sunnies - Yours Clothing Old - Similar Here


Love Mrs M xxxx


You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements