BARDOT BABY IN RIVER ISLAND PLUS

Monday, May 30, 2016


HELLO SUMMERTIME......

Here's hoping the rainy times have gone and we can now start to embrace the summer with open arms.... talking of embracing, do you know what I'm embracing  A LOT lately BARDOT TOPS.

I seem to be obsessed with them, and none more so that this wonderful garment.


This black, three quarter sleeve, crepe style bardot top is from the River Island Plus 
Summer 16 collection. 


It's lightweight, cool and effortlessly stylish, I wore this outfit to 
Curvy Convention on Saturday and I had so many compliments and people wanting to know 
where it was from. 


Teamed with the frayed bottom Molly Jeggings also from 
River Island Plus 


It made for the perfect summer outfit for roaming London.


I think my favourite part of the top is the crochet neckline, its so pretty.


One thing to mention is, it is quite oversized  and cause if the crepe material you could probably size down one or even two sizes.

I think this top is a sure fire perfect edition to your summer wardrobe and at only £25 it won't break the bank either, I will leave all the links below.

BIG THANKS to Kimmie for taking my photos on Saturday.


*What Em Wore*

SANDALS - WAREHOUSE
SUNGLASSES - PRIMARK
NECKLACE - PRIMARK (OLD)
BAG - MICHAEL KORS



Love Mrs M xxxx



*top & leggings kindly sent by River Island

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you lovely. Its my new favourite top xx

      Delete
  2. You looked amazing in this outfit - sorry I didn't talk much (I was finding it very hot & stuffy inside so retreated outside to fresh air, sunshine, and ice cream).

    C xx
    CurvyGirlThin.com

    ReplyDelete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements