IF THE MENS SHOE FITS....

Sunday, April 17, 2016


I'm sure you've heard me talk about BAD RHINO before, they are the mens range from
Chris has tried the clothes from them before and really likes them, but he's never tried the shoes and so when they asked if he would like to try a couple of items from their footwear range he jumped at the chance.


The first pair he tried were these Tan Leather Chelsea Boots.


These are so smart and look so good on, I love the ombre effect on the tip and the contrasting blue sole is different.


Chris has worn these a couple of times now and says they are really comfy, esp as they come in a wide fit, no toe pinching....result!!


Moving on from the smart boot, to more of a comfy casual, the next pair were these Camel Lace Up Ankle Boots these are more of a day boot.


Chris said that on first wear they did make his feet hurt, however that being said, he persevered and as with most shoes, sometimes you just need to wear them in.... 
we've all been there right ladies, putting up with the blisters round the heel to 'break them in'..... 


....after a couple more wears he loves them and even managed to walk all day round Longleat in them so they must definitely be 'worn in' now ;)


If you haven't checked them out make sure you go and check out Bad Rhino HERE they have a great selection of menswear in sizes M-8XL  and also check out their footwear range HERE, I'm loving the look of the boat shoes for summer ;)

Love
Mrs M xxxx





You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements