Emma and Her Amazing Technicolour Blouse

Monday, March 21, 2016




You know I love me a nice blouse, I'm a sucker for them and I'd been eyeing up this 
chevron print maxi blouse on the  Simply Be website for ages.

Now its not to everyones taste and it does sort of resemble Joseph and his Technicolour Dreamcoat but teamed with my usual black base its an amazing pop of colour and I just LOVE it.


This weekend myself and Kim went to see the AMAZING Adele and it was the perfect opportunity to crack out the blouse, its just perfect for a concert being so lightweight, esp in the O2 Arena heat


I chose to wear with my beloved black cami top, black jeggings and white pumps from Primark for a more relaxed look but just slip on a pair of heels and you could easily transform the outfit for night out.


It was the perfect concert outfit for me and we had the BEST time.





Adele's voice is just perfection!!!!

The night was just incredible, well apart from being stranded at Westminster due to a tube strike


Thankfully BEST husband Chris wasn't far away to come rescue us, bless him.

You can check out all the fun from my weekend in the latest weekend blog on my channel, which btw is SOOOO close to 5000x subscribers Eeeeeee!!! Amazing Thank You So Much!!

Anyways if you are a fan of my AMAZING TECHNICOLOUR EM BLOUSE you can find all the links below.




Love Mrs M xxxx




*blouse kindly gifted










You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements