Simply Wear What You Want

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

I have to say when it comes to fashion, I have over the past year or so been braver and have challenged myself to wear items that maybe I would of shied away from and that's all thanks to blogging. 
Rather than being stuck in the same old fashion routine I now know I feel confident and comfortable to wear and try different styles and trends and embrace them and to  know that just because I have a bit more meat on me doesn’t mean that I can’t rock a particular outfit, people come in all different shapes and sizes and what suits one person may not suit another, it’s about trying things and  finding out that I find to be the most exciting. 
Fashion to me is about not letting anyone dictate to what you can and can’t wear, its about personal choice and personal style, for example I may want to try a crop top, (in fact I did and it just wasn’t me)  OK I may not suit one, but I know a HELL of a lot of Plus Size Bloggers that do and rock it so well, alright it may not suit me, but y’know what, I’m cool with that, I tried it and that’s all matters to me. 
It’s about feeling comfortable in your own skin, feeling strong, sexy, radiating confidence as you wear an outfit or trend. 
Simply Be have recently wrote an article on their blog about wearing what you want which derived from a list of  fashion do’s and don’t for 2015... the list is actually really laughable..... and so here’s my list of what I WILL be wearing and a selection of pickings that I have my eye on from Simply Be for this year, regardless of if I shouldn’t be wearing them...
First Up....
Skirts.
Haaaa skirts, pah.... I love wearing skirts in the summer, ableit the ol chub rub, give me a skirt 
and a vest top on those hot days and I’m happy as larry...


Next..
Flat Shoes
OK now wait a min, so are we expected to trot around in heels all the time, ok that isn't going to happen, throw me a pair of flats please....

Next Up...
Jeans
We can't wear Jeans? Huh.... I'm sure Mr Levi & Mr Wrangler really enjoyed this one, I have to say I am really loving jeans and jeggings and its no surprise my ultimate favourites are my Chloe Jeans & My Zoe Ones... 
Last Up for today....
Yoga Pants/Leggings
What are we supposed to wear with our dresses and long tunics? What do we wear at the gym? We've just established we can't wear skirts, we can't wear jeans.... I presume we have to go rude nudey at the bottom then? Or tights... maybe were supposed to wear just tights?? lol...
Well, those are my pickings of what I'm NOT supposed to wear but plan to, what will yours be? 
Fashion is always going to be trial and error irrelevant of size, Fashion Has NO RULES.
I say, Just be YOU
Love 

Mrs M xxx

You Might Also Like

2 comments

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements