Rustic Vibes with LAVITTA

Monday, February 22, 2016




I woke up this morning and felt very autumnal today, and so I dressed accordingly.

I recently was contacted by the brand Lavitta to try out one of their hanky hem tops and I noticed a distinct lack of orange in my wardrobe, you know I love prints and vibrant colours but I've wanted more staple items that I can mix and match and so I chose this paprika laced trim top


I love the lace detail in the scalloped neckline, the lace patterns almost resemble hearts.


I wore the top today with my camel brushed cocoon coat also from Lavitta, which by the way is now half price at £40.
 I loved how the colours blended together, esp teamed with a gold necklace.

If you've not heard of Lavitta then take a look, they have a wide range of clothing to suit all styles ranging from plain staple items to vibrant prints in sizes 12-24

In regards to sizing I would say as with anything always check out the fabric and cut before opting for sizing, this top for example is a size XL which is larger than my original size but cause of the fabric I knew I had to go up a size, the coat as its oversized style I knew I would get away with a size 20   


I really love this outfit, I had all the rustic feels!!!


NECKLACE IS OLD FROM NEW LOOK

Love 
Mrs M xxxx

*kindly sent for review by Lavitta

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I absolutely love that colour and I love the way it blends so well with your coat and leggings! Very Autumesque :)

    ReplyDelete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements