NYC OOTD #1 - HIS & HER'S AT CARRIE'S STOOP

Tuesday, February 09, 2016



Huzzah, I'm back..... back with several NYC outfit posts for you and here is the first one.....

His & Her's outfits from Yours Clothing at Carrie's Stoop.


I LOVE this striped jumper, perfect for walking in the crisp NYC sun, 
drinking in the architecture 
Teamed with jeggings, Elvi pleather jacket and a bright scarf it makes it a fun outfit.


Chris is wearing a tee and jeans from Bad Rhino and he loved this outfit as in his words, he was 'so comfy' 
The jeans fit nice and are not too restricting. 
They also come in a black which I would say are more smart, the blue denim is perfect for days out.




LOOK HOW HAPPY WE LOOK ;)


*SHOP OUR LOOK*

*EMMA*

*CHRIS*


Love
Mrs M XXXX


You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I love the bold stripes with the pop of yellow! I'll be visiting New York in April and you make it look so great! I hope you guys kept warm out there!

    xo katiechamel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katie, awww you will have an amazing time!! It was surprisingly mild, thank goodness xx

      Delete
  2. I love your outfit! The stripes with the bold scarf is completely on point! I'm so jealous you were in NYC! Hope you had an amazing time there xx

    ReplyDelete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements