My Husband Picks My Clothes (feat Curvissa)

Sunday, February 14, 2016


A few weeks ago Curvissa set us a challenge, well I say us.... more Chris.
Yep thats right, they wanted to let Chris gain control and pick a couple of outfits for me.

At first I was a bit hesitant but actually I think its a fab idea to 
A) See if he pays attention to my sense of style and 
B) To see what he would like to dress me in.

To say I'm over to moon with the results is an understatement.

Here's what he picked.....

OUTFIT ONE

He chose this Red Swing Coat and Black Batwing Top and Black Jeggings.
He knows I do like a black base with a pop of colour and the boy did good with this choice.
I love this outfit, in fact I loved dressing it up with a pair of heels.





*OUTFIT LINKS*

Onto outfit two... 


OUTFIT TWO

He chose this boho number consisting of this navy and yellow floral print short dress and faux fur waistcoat and I absolutely love this outfit, its playful and fun not to mention comfy casual.

Chris used my love of floral patterns and waistcoats and mashed them together and got it spot on.
I love how he has hit the mark with both of these outfits.







*OUTFIT TWO*

So there we have it, those are the two outfits that Chris would chose for me and I have to say I LOVE them both, the boy did good, the boy did VERY good, I see a new career as a stylist for him don't you?

We did a little video of this you can find below if you fancy a giggle...



Big Thanks to Curvissa for asking us to take part, you can find all the links to the outfits above, I highly recommend the coat and the dress, the dress is ONLY £22.00 thats an absolute bargain if you ask me.

What do you think? Would you let your other half style you?
I know I would now.... ;)

Love

Mrs M xxxx



You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I think outfit one is the best for you. looking very good.
    Fabrics Usa Inc

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love my other half to dress me purely for the sheer fact that he has opposite style taste from me and I'd love to see what he'd like to see me wear, would it be different to what I already wear or would it be similar x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boy did great! It's lovely to see that he takes notice of what you love - I'm sure my hubby couldn't do this!

    C xx
    CurvyGirlThin.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girls fashion and their age are always inversely proportional. You have fantastic stuff on this blog that keep the girls young and beautiful with you fashion tips. Being a fashion artist I really appreciate your efforts and work.
    Love from Royal Lady

    ReplyDelete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements