Moving House & Blog Break

Wednesday, January 20, 2016


Those of you that follow me on all my other social media outlets will almost certainly know we're moving. 

This week so far I can safely say has been one of the most stressful weeks I've had, sifting through 15 years worth of stuff and being ruthless has been hard, but in a way I feel strangely cleansed. 
Out with the old in with the new.

The New Home, New Start feeling is exciting, its just all the crap that has to happen to get to that stage that's the ball ache.

I feel like these past couple of weeks have gone by like a whirlwind, juggling work whilst organising a house move as well as trying get prepared for our New York holiday next weekend and also worrying about Harvey and how he is going to cope with the move has really took its toll, (thank you bu the way for all your helpful comments on my vlogs about Harvey, they are much appreciated).

I think its safe to say I feel frazzled, frazzled but excited.

So, as you can imagine the blog has been the last thing on my mind and I think it will stay that way until way into way into February. But rest assured I will be back, but please stick with me I have lots planned for the blog soon (including a little makeover) but life  right now is just a little crazy busy.

If you miss me too much you will always find me over on my 
You Tube Channel, I will be vlogging our house move, giving you a tour around the new house as well the usual Tea With E's and of course the New York Vlogs!!!  

But for now, its goodbye until Mid February, thank you for all your support and kind words and I'll see you on the other side........ ;)

Love 
Mrs M xxxx



You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Good luck to you and Chris with your move.

    Kirsty
    http://cosmeticsbeautyrainbow.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so so much for the blog update. Hope everything goes smoothly and you can settle down soon. I know what it feels like to be in moving mode, my husband and I had a big move a few months ago and there are still boxes standing everywhere. Cannot wait for your next post. All the best. Thanks again.

    Vanessa Walters @ Stellar Movers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep us posted guys about the move. It would be great to see a post all about the unexpected surprises that you encountered during the move. Look forward to seeing all the new pictures of the place and stories about how smooth the move was. You guys must be busting with anticipation about the big changes coming in your life this year.

    Martin Moran @ Buyers Agent San Antonio

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope the move went well. Moving can initially feel stressful but once you have all the pieces in place - providing you're working with good people, of course - it's also really exciting. Out with the old and in with the new is the perfect way to look at it. There's a fresh new exciting world in front of you!

    Doyle Hunt @ Real East Van

    ReplyDelete
  5. NYC Movers and Packers is the best full organization moving association. We are approved and defended. Our strong movers give adjacent and long division moving organizations. Here are organizations available for the mover, movers, moving association, moving work, moving organizations and moving work. We are giving the best organizations in particularly sensible expenses. We are capable in moving organizations with arranged work.

    ReplyDelete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements