Making Plans, Not Resolutions + BIG NEWS

Monday, January 04, 2016







Hey Everyone,

Firstly, HAPPY NEW YEAR!! I hope you all had a great Christmas and New Year!!

I'm sorry I've been a bit lack lustre on here, but life has been pretty busy, plus December was tied up a lot with Vlogmas.

I find I'm swaying more to my You Tube Channel lately, so if blog posts are a bit few and far between then always know I'll be ever present over there instead.

Today I just wanted to share with you a few of my New Year Plans.
I'm not one for making resolutions, I always break them and so instead I say.

'Make Plans Not Resolutions'

The first Tea With E video of the year is dedicated to this..... 
We have so many things happening in 2016 and so instead of me typing them all out you can find my video below where I talk, Blonde, Babies, Business and also some BIG NEWS we can finally share.
I hope you enjoy and come with us on the journey that is 2016..... its going to be exciting.....





Love 
Mrs M xxxx

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Eeeeeee, exciting! Wishing you lots of luck. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely, its going to be a fun year xx

      Delete
  2. I really like your content it is really very inspiring for me. Thanks for such a nice post. Keep sharing more with us.

    I want to share something with all kidney cleanse diet or homemade detox cleanse aim is to get back to your fitness and always feel fresh to start any work in your corner.During Cleanse process you should feel better and get some fresh energy to do any work but not enough to get into gym & do some workout it behaves according to your routine.

    ReplyDelete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements