MR & MRS CHRISTMAS JUMPER

Monday, December 14, 2015


Christmas Jumper Anyone?


It's Christmas Jumper Day on Friday, and the lovely guys at Yours Clothing wanted us to embrace our Mr & Mrs Festive and show you a couple of offerings from their Christmas Shop, a festive sweatshirt for me from Yours and a Christmas Tee for Chris from their menswear range Bad Rhino.


Any excuse to have a dress up and be silly with Mr M is fine by me....


Chris chose this rather cheery Red Reindeer Tee and 


The T Shirt is a 2XL which is Chris' usual size, it's true to size and it's also great fit length wise.


Look how happy he is in his Tee bless him.


I opted for this Jingle Bells Sweatshirt.
I wanted to match Chris wearing red. 
I love a good red lippie 
so why not get a sweatshirt to match


I opted to size up to a 22 as I wanted it to be sloughy and oversized which is perfect.
Alao, lets enjoy the glitter letters.... I love them, so festive.


Teamed with some black jeggings and chunky ankle boots 
its my perfect 
Christmas Jumper Day Outfit.



What do you think? Are we looking festive? 


If you are still looking for a Christmas Jumper or Tee in time for Friday there's still time to order now for delivery by Friday, or if you just want another jumper to add to your collection, Yours and Bad Rhino do a great selection and right now Yours has an up to 50% sale on Christmas Novelty Jumpers , the one I'm wearing is actually down from £21 to ONLY £12.60 so go grab a bargain while you can.

Don't forget you can use my blogger discount course ITSEM15 for an extra 15% off that price. 
(new customer only)


Love Mrs M xxxx

*outfits kindly gifted by Yours & Bad Rhino

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements