The Alternative Party Outfit - Yours Clothing Metallic Playsuit

Friday, November 27, 2015


Hands ups, who's fretting about their Christmas Party Outfit already?

I have several different looks coming up on the blog the first one being this playsuit from Yours Clothing.


I've never tried a playsuit but I must admit I have wanted to try one but never quite plucked up the courage to, until now.

This Black and Silver Metallic Thread Playsuit is super comfy, the material is stretchy, infact I totally could of sized down.

It adds a bit of glitz, its playful and a bit more interesting than your usual LBD, not that there's anything wrong with a classic black dress, I love a good LBD, I just think the playsuit brings out the fun, flirty cheeky side.



I teamed it with a black waterfall crepe jacket, black tights and a grey fur stole.


and these comfy black suede ankle boots
which give the playsuit a bit of edge.



This outfit ticks all the boxes for an alternative Christmas outfit, perfect for Christmas boogie with the girls.


*What Em Wore*




Yours have 1000's of items with up to 70% off during Black Friday weekend including
this outfit, the playsuit is actually reduced to ONLY £24.00 click on the links above and grab a bargain while you can.

Love 
Mrs M xxxx


*Outfit supplied by Yours for review - opinions are my own

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love this jumpsuit on you - it's so playful and fun!

    C xx
    http://curvygirlthin.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements