Rainy Days & Nike Days

Monday, November 16, 2015

Rain Rain Go Away, the weather has been horrible this past weekend hasn't it? 
I'm not a fan of the rain, I don't think anyone is unless they are inside watching it with a warm cuppa tea.

However whilst we've had this rubbish weather one thing I've been glad off is my Yellow Pac a Mac to brighten me up.


 I actually got this mac as part of the Marisota cottage collab, everyone else went for autumn staples and I wanted to go for something different, yet practical. 

As a commuter and daily dog walker I know the struggle to find something showerproof but also lightweight so you don't sweat (if you commute you know the struggle I'm talking about) I don't mind commuting but the mile walk leaves me hating big coats right now as I have to strip off as soon as I arrive as i'm so flipping hot. 
So, I knew I would need something throughout the in-between  months when the showers set in, and how right I was.


Teamed with these Black & White Nike MD Runner Trainers which are the most comfiest trainers I've owned and I highly recommend you get  these if you walk a lot.
 Sadly these particular ones have sold out at Marisota but the white versions are still available.

 This outfit has been in all honesty the perfect commuting combo.


Have you checked out all the others Marisota Looks from Kim, Charl, Betty, Naomi & Khila
They all look HOT

Trust Me and Khila to do leg guitar whilst the others are trying to get their Autumn sultry look on...


Fashion with friends is so much fun!!


Make sure you check out the great Autumn/Winter 
picks Marisota has.
I'm particularly loving their party wear at the moment.... 
show me the spangly dresses.... 

Love 
Mrs M xxxx




*outfit kindly sent by Marisota
*Group Shots taken by Nick Beedles - Thanks Nick :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements