Feeling Mad Men In Tiger Milly

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

I'm still trying to get through the outfits from our blogger cottage weekend, we were so very very lucky to have such an amazing collection of varying styles to show you.

Today I want to share with you this gem 

I mean..... as soon as I put this dress on it was LOVE.


The style with its big collar, wide belt and 3/4 sleeves,  
I felt very Man Men,  Kim actually said I 
looked very very Jackie O' 
I wish I'd put some shades on to complete the look.


The colour and print is the most striking I have seen, I just adore it.
It's big and bold yet classy.


The satin yet stretchy feel of the fabric hugged my curves just perfectly, skimming in all the right places.


I wore an underskirt to give that extra va va voom




It was certainly good to swirl around in.





*What Em Wore*
Peep Toe Heels - Simply Be

Tiger Milly is a new brand discovery for me and now I have found them, if ever I need an occasion dress they will be my first stop, they have so many gorgeous dresses for all occasions. 
You can see some other styles over on the others girls blogs, 
here is a sneak peek of their posts

Make sure you go and check them all out, I think you'll agree they all looks UH-MAZING....

Charl wore the Vienna cocktail dress
Khila wore the Aleena Cocktail dress in purple


Kim wore the Sasha Sugarskull dress
Naomi wore the Antonella grey floral dress

Which style would you pick?

Love
Mts M xxx

*dress kind sent by Tiger Milly 
*Pics taken by Nick Beedles - thanks Nick

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hey Ms. Holloway ... don't you look just divine!

    C xx
    I had this in a G cup but sold it a month or two ago. It's a really beautiful piece and looks so much better on you than it did on me!

    C xx
    http://curvygirlthin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements