Classic Curvissa LBD

Monday, November 30, 2015


Time for another Christmas Party Outfit Idea.
Today I'm bringing you the LBD.


You really can't go wrong with the classic LBD, mainly because you can dress them up with whatever colour you want.


This classic wrap dress is from Curvissa and is versatile to dress up or down.


I've chosen to dress it up with my new fur stole (which by the way is only £14.99 in the sale now- link below) and necklace from 
New Look  



Teamed with these these super blingy black & gold heels, which by the way are super comfy.

I just love this look, its classic, simple and sophisticated without trying.


*What Em Wore*
Necklace

Curvissa has 25% off  party wear today you can find the page HERE so make the most of it and grab the last of the Black Friday bargains

Love
Mrs M xxxxx


*dress kindly sent by Curvissa for review

You Might Also Like

0 comments

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Snapchat - itsemchannel

My Instagram

My Achievements

My Achievements